What if the experts were wrong? When it comes to calcium and its impact on health, there is far more to the story.
Nutrient or Poison? Calcium is an electrolyte, a mineral, a metal.
Good for teeth and bones, in excess, it causes a variety of ills.
- Heart Disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Stiffness and Joint Pain
- Yellow, crumbling nails
- Hopelessness and Despair
The Old Man Mineral. Elizabeth shares her journey of discovering how excess calcium impacts health, and the strategies she used to reverse the damage.
You will discover
- How calcium is responsible for symptoms of Electromagnetic Sensitivity
- How calcium is responsible for symptoms associated with aging
- Why taking supplements when you don’t need them isn’t a good idea
- Why the experts may be wrong
- How drinking alcohol can help reverse the damage
Where to buy the e-book…