Over the past several weeks I’ve moved to a new – rather interesting – approach to the research. Free of the EMF Sensitivity but aware of certain dangling influences – I’ve begun ripping the lids off of the boxes in front of me as it were – pulling out the box inside and continuing.
Peeling the onion if you will – or seeing what is inside the littlest nesting doll.
I’ve pretty much narrowed down EMF Sensitivity to its fundamental component – solved that issue.
The solution is two-part. Inside and outside.
Inside. If our bodies have the right nutritional balance – and an absence of heavy metal toxicity – the outside issues (frequencies) do not have a negative impact
Outside. If we are not balanced then we can use remedies to alleviate and/or eliminate the symptoms associated with the sensitivity.
Nothing I haven’t said before.
What I discovered – the root of it all – explained why I was never able to conclude whether or not wifi and/or cellular was part of the problem.
Though Bluetooth definitely got me.
What I learned explained why wifi is not only not part of the problem, it is part of the solution.
Because it blocks other problematic frequencies.
Research Methodology. I utilized the exact same approach as when going after EMF Sensitivity – and nailed the last of it. I am not only free of EMF Sensitivity, I am now immune to the geologic frequencies.
I drive over the fault lines without being affected at all.
I am in the process of putting this information together for release.
No, not a book. That is more than I could take on right now.
It has not been a good time though I could say the ends justified the means. In the process of discovery I learned how to induce a horrendous sinus migraine.
Take too much potassium in the presence of a low pressure weather system.
The way to resolve the situation is to increase your sodium intake.
This is a repeatable experiment by the way.
Along with the repeatable misery of enduring the horrendous throbbing pain, sinur pressure, etc.
I didn’t mean to give myself the headache. I was trying to stave off one as a matter of fact since the low-pressure system that precedes thunderstorms was making its way into my area.
The net of it is that I learned about the effect of too much potassium (too little sodium) and more about the way my body responds to changing pressure. This led me to understand the core of the problem which led me to find a solution.
As long as storm systems roll through, pressure will change. I need to learn to live with that and I’ll be damned if I’m going to endure migraines each time. I actually had it almost fixed. Now that I understand more of it I will wait to see if I have resolved it or if there is still more work to do. That I am no longer affected by geologic frequencies is promising in my opinion.
I also came to see that the longer I follow the balancing protocol the less the pressure changes impact my health and well-being.
And the external solution I discovered helps in the meantime.